This post is sponsored by Shopbop. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
In fact, now that I’m doing the capsule wardrobe, those are often the only sales I really pay attention to.
This week, the Buy More, Save More event at Shopbop is underway and I’ve rounded up my favorites below.
But first, tips for navigating the sale…
- Stick to the brands you know and love
- For example, you already know I love to shop Madewell on Shopbop (because they tend to keep items in stock longer).
- Sort by relevant styles and occasions
- I often browse by the “Everyday Essentials” section on Shopbop to get right to the capsule-wardrobe-friendly styles.
- See what’s new for inspiration
- I love getting new outfit inspiration, but prefer to do it within the boundaries of my budget, like the “Fashion Finds Under $200” section.
- Oh wait, you’re pregnant?
My sale favorites
CAPSULE WARDROBE ESSENTIALS
The Shopbop Buy More, Save More event ends on March 2, 2019, at 11:59pm PT.
- Offer only applies to products with “GOBIG19” included on their browse and product information pages and sold by Shopbop.com.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shopbop reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless a Shopbop Gift Certificate is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Shopbop Gift Certificates.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.