I’ve finally reached that point in pregnancy where the end is in sight and I’m starting to think about what I’ll wear after the baby comes.
After months of getting by with as few maternity clothes as possible (personally, I think they’re a terrible investment, but obvs necessary), it’s kind of exciting to think about dressing like my old self again.
And what better way to start browsing new spring styles than the Shopbop Event of the Season Sale?!
My sale favorites…
My tips for navigating Shopbop sales…
- Stick to the brands you know and love
- For example, you already know I love to shop Madewell on Shopbop (because they tend to keep items in stock longer).
- Sort by relevant styles and occasions
- I often browse by the “Everyday Essentials” section on Shopbop to get right to the capsule-wardrobe-friendly styles.
- See what’s new for inspiration
- I love getting new outfit inspiration, but prefer to do it within the boundaries of my budget, like the “Fashion Finds Under $200” section.
- Oh wait, you’re pregnant?
Here’s what you really need to know…
You have one more day to get 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders over $500 at Shopbop or Eastdane (the men’s shop) using code: EVENT19.
In other words, the sale ends Friday, April 12, 2019, at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
There are some exclusions to note:
Full Brand Exclusions: Arc’teryx Veilance, Oakley, Canada Goose, Ray-Ban, Tumi, Birkenstock, Alison Liu, Balenciaga, Gucci, Isabel Marant, Lana Jewelry, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Natori, Senreve, Suzanne Kalen, Skarlett Blue, Spanx, Sydney Evan, Tory Sport, What Goes Around Comes Around, Saint Laurent, Monse, Philosophy
Women’s only exclusions: Acne Studios, Alison Liu, Balenciaga, Gucci, Isabel Marant, Kate Spade New York, Krewe, Lana Jewelry, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Natori, Senreve, Suzanne Kalan, Skarlett Blue, Spanx, Sydney Evan, Tory Sport, What Goes Around Comes Around, Saint Laurent, Zimmerman, Monse, Philosophy
Happy Friday Shopping! Hope you find something lovely.